Day Three - The xx - On Hold
Quarantine Daydream 3: The xx - On Hold
Real Talk: I always enjoyed The xx, but when I heard both On Hold and I Dare You live on SNL prior to the album release, I was already hooked. I Dare You is excellent, and I thought about posting it instead, but while it's great, it doesn't belong here. I def don't want to see any "feelin' kinda cute, may open at an anti-quarantine rally later as I flap around about my rights to spread disease later. PS, abortions are the real enemy, trump2020." Hard unfriend.
I'm getting grouchy.
Real Talk: I always enjoyed The xx, but when I heard both On Hold and I Dare You live on SNL prior to the album release, I was already hooked. I Dare You is excellent, and I thought about posting it instead, but while it's great, it doesn't belong here. I def don't want to see any "feelin' kinda cute, may open at an anti-quarantine rally later as I flap around about my rights to spread disease later. PS, abortions are the real enemy, trump2020." Hard unfriend.
I'm getting grouchy.
Quarantine Daydream the Playlist:
1. Semisonic - Closing Time
2. Phantogram - Black Out Days (Future Islands Remix)
3. the XX - On Hold
Comments
Post a Comment